Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 3...

Ok, so today I woke up before my alarm clock.  However, I did snooze a bit.  No point in getting up too early. :)  I did finally drag myself out of bed just after the alarm went off.

I started my run at a pretty good pace, but began to really feel it pretty early on.  I really felt like I was taking it slow at first, but towards the end, a good song got me back on track.  Maybe that should be my "power song".

My legs are really sore today.  It probably didn't help that I played indoor soccer last night too.  That and the fact that my body has to be saying WTF. 

Mile 1: 9:06, Mile 2: 7:26

1 comment:

DelBoy said...

LOL!

Stumbled across your blog from the 'next blog' button. I know exactly how you feel. I haven't exercised for ages (long story) and I'm dreading getting back into it. All that pain...